Oak Grove does not provide on-call crisis services. If you are in a crisis situation (e.g., having thoughts of harming yourself or someone else), here are options for immediate care:
- Call 911 or the Houston Police Department dispatch line to request a Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) officer 713-884-3131
- Go to your nearest hospital emergency room
- Call the Mobile Crisis Outreach Team (MCOT) 713-970-7520
- Call the Harris County Center for Mental Health & IDD HelpLine 713-970-7070 or 1-866-970-4770
- Call the National Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Go to a psychiatric hospital:
If you or someone you know has been abused/neglected or is at-risk for abuse/neglect, contact your local police department or the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services to make a report by phone (1-800-252-5400) or online.
If you have witnessed or have knowledge of child sex trafficking, please call the National Human Trafficking Resource Center hotline (1-888-373-7888) or the Houston Police Department Human Trafficking Unit (713-308-8600). Visit the Polaris Project website to learn about the warning signs of human trafficking.